Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

A Quick Chat Before the Holiday Madness

Hi guys! I wanted to make sure I took a moment to blog at least one more time before Xmas arrives. I know that I am going to be super busy snuggling with this precious baby:



Hanging out with these two troublemakers:



Running with my two favorite running buddies:



Making sure this lady gets well and learns to relax:


 Catching up with my two favorite Floridians:


And most importantly, trying to not freeze my ass off!!!!!

Wed Dec 25
Sunny
40°
27°
Sunny
Don't let that friendly looking sunshine fool you! There is nothing Sunny and warm about a high of 40 degrees. I literally might die! No joke! I have already double checked my Last Will and Testament, cleared the history on my computer and prepared for the worst. I have also attempted to take preventative measures by packing ALL of my clothing and I plan to wear at least three layers at all times. If I happen to run into you over the holidays and you notice that I have put on weight, please bear in mind that I am probably wearing at least three pairs of pants, seven shirts, a coat and multiple pairs of panties. Hey, a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do!!!
 
With all of that being said, I would like to wish each and every one of you a very, very happy holiday! It means so much to me that you take the time to read my blog and listen to me ramble on about all sorts of nonsense. I am truly blessed and so extremely grateful to be living this precious life. Merry Xmas!!!
 
 
(That last picture is for you Hump Day friend!!! Shh! Miss your face and your amazing advice!)
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Merry Christmas I love you

    Dad

    ReplyDelete